The holidays are over – what’s next for your home?
The Lancaster County, PA New Year is in full swing. No more family Holiday parties on the schedule for a little while. Now what? Time to look around the house and figure out what maintenance and improvements need made; start with the “must do” and work up to the “in a perfect world”.
Maintenance Could Include:
- Furnace and heating/cooling system serviced
- Checking seals around windows and doors
- Roof inspection
- Making your garage door opener is work
- Fire/smoke alarm tests & battery changes
- Clean gutters
- Clean clothes dryer exhaust
- Chimney inspection/cleaning
Improvements Could Include:
- Kitchen remodel large or small – countertops, flooring, cabinetry updates
- Master Bathroom remodel – tile shower, flooring, fixtures, paint updates
- New colors/trim work in different rooms
- Finishing off the Basement for the whole family to enjoy
- Planning your Home Addition so it can be ready to start in the Spring
After you’ve made your list and checked it twice, the next step is to find an experienced remodeling contractor. If you are in Lancaster, Lititz, Manheim, Millersville, Landisville or any Lancaster County points in between, give MBC Building & Remodeling, LLC a call!